stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: is it ok to commit fixes to 4.0.0-incubating branch?
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 14:49:44 GMT
On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 6:35 PM, chris snow <chsnow123@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Imesh, will these fixes go into 4.0.1?

If this is not blocking issue, will ship with 4.0.1. If its blocking, we
have to cancel current vote and restart it. IMHO, we should do 4.0.1 in
soon with non blocking, but important issues, we may ship it as first
release after graduation hope fully.

Please commit it master branch, then will select which one need to goto
4.0.1 and recommit it to 4.0.0 branch and will do 4.0.1. the release. WDYT?

In particular, without STRATOS-650, CLI doesn't work in

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Mobile : +94714289692