stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Commits enabled payload parameter
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 18:20:34 GMT
On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 8:01 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera
<ravihansa@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone explain the purpose of having "commits enabled" parameter
> in the payload. Looks like the cartridge agent is periodically
> checking the Git repo and pushing changes if this is enabled. But do
> we need that in all types of cartridges (for eg - data cartridge)?
> Besides we cannot set Repo URL or Commits enabled parameters for data
> cartridges from the UI (Management console). IMO, this parameter
> should be optional.

What is the default behavior here? If the default behavior is false, IMO we
can set it to true when required.

> Thanks
>
> PS - Would be nice to have a Wiki page to explain all payload parameters :)

+1. However, given the amount of changes that are happening, specially
since there will be lot of changes for 4.1.0, it might be better  to wait
till these changes are in. Else we might have to change the payload
parameters list very frequently. Just my opinion though. If all agree to
have a page on what we have now, +1 for that.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*