Hi Manas/Dinesh,

Thanks for the comments.

Will update this info.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Dinesh Bandara <dineshb@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Manas Padegaonkar -T (mpadegao - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED at Cisco) <mpadegao@cisco.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have some minor concerns as follow:--

1-      Puppet-Master Configuration "nodes.pp" screenshot shows mb_port = 5672 whereas in /opt/stratos-installer/setup.conf mb_port= 61616.

yes. It haven't been updated. It need to be updated as 61616 since we are using ActiveMQ

2-      In the puppetinstall script MASTERHOSTNAME & NODENAME is hard-coded as “puppet” so as a result Puppet-Hostname given as input in setup.conf is getting overwriiten by  puppetinstall script execution.

In puppetinstall, when installing puppet master, 'puppet' is added in front of the domain which we have provided and it will use as the puppetmaster’s hostname.
In setup.conf we have to provide that hostname as puppet_hostname.

Regards

Manas..

--
Dinesh Bandara