stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Daly <jason.d...@systembind.com>
Subject Re: Stratos on Digital Ocean
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 11:20:40 GMT
Our company also runs a CloudStack based IaaS service at www.virtzone.net <http://www.virtzone.net>
.  We offer a free tier and would be quite willing to donate usage of our IaaS service to
the project.

I'm working on Stratos CloudStack integration via Jclouds and plan to have a working model
in a few weeks.

Let me know if interested...

Jason Daly
VP, Product Development
SystemBind Consulting & IT Services Inc.
5115 Maingate Drive, Unit #1 | Mississauga | Ontario
Tel: 416.848.0980 x 850
Mobile: 416.388.4070
Toll: 1.877.SYS.BIND
www.systembind.com <http://www.systembind.com/>

On Apr 3, 2014, at 5:13 AM, "Paul Fremantle" <paul@wso2.com <mailto:paul@wso2.com>
> wrote:

They don't seem to, but maybe we can find someone to sponsor some level of usage?

Paul

On 3 April 2014 10:02, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com <mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com>
> wrote:
+1 Paul. Do you know whether they have a free tier?

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com <mailto:paul@wso2.com>
> wrote:
Folks

I just tried an IaaS called Digital Ocean. Its very simple and effective. Its really nice.
I think it would be cool to get Stratos running on it.

There is a Jclouds provider for Digital Ocean: https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/tree/master/digitalocean

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2

UK: +44 207 096 0336
US: +1 646 595 7614

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org <http://pzf.fremantle.org>
twitter.com/pzfreo <http://twitter.com/pzfreo>
paul@wso2.com <mailto:paul@wso2.com>

wso2.com <http://wso2.com> Lean Enterprise Middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information and
is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the intended recipient/s, or believe
that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating
that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this communication. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal