stratos-dev mailing list archives

From <prajod.vettiyat...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: SUSE Appliance
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 07:10:23 GMT
Hi Alejandro,

I am interested. Let me know what areas help is needed. My team is investigating a similar
appliance based solution. But we have not decided on the products to use yet.

Prajod

-----Original Message-----
From: Alejandro Bonilla [mailto:abonilla@suse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:21 PM
To: dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org
Subject: SUSE Appliance

Hi,

I'm working on a Stratos appliance for openStack / SUSE Cloud on top of SLES. Do we have Stratos
4 release dates and is anyone interested in helping out on this effort?

The idea would be to create the Appliance with SUSE Studio (Free!!
susestudio.com) and build it with the latest patches and scripts for automation.

Thanks,

--
Alejandro Bonilla
ABonilla@suse.com