stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator board report not circulated
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:40:36 GMT
I would mention that the diversity question has come up. It was
flagged in November, and it was flagged last month.

It was mentioned as the top most important issue to address in
January. This month it is not even listed. (In fact, number 2 is
completely empty. Error?)

"Community diversity was a concern during the last report, and it has
been addressed by bringing in a number of non-WSO2 committers & PPMC
members."

This is misleading IMO. It is *being* addressed, but it hasn't been addressed.

There was a lengthy discussion about it, and my take-away was that
other mentors think the project is on track to solve these issues.

But I feel like the discussion, and indeed status of this as a WIP,
should be reflected in the report.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater