stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator board report not circulated
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:58:46 GMT
I am happy with the edit and have signed off. Thanks.

Ant, saw that last month, yeah. From my perspective (and for the
others on this list) diversity is one of the ways the foundation
hedges its bets. It insulates us from people, and indeed
organisations, losing interest in a project, or doing something weird.

I wouldn't argue that diversity ought to be a requirement for
graduation. But if a podling is having a hard time diversifying the
PMC, that's a potential red flag. Why is it having such a hard time?
Are people working on it?

In the case of Stratos, the answers to that last question is yes. :)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater