stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Fernando <pradee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cartridge creation workflow
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:24:22 GMT
Since we are promoting puppet a lot when it comes to cartridge creation,
IMHO the flow would be,

- run the cartridge creation script (to create a generic cartridge image)
- write a puppet module to provision your cartridge instace..

--Pradeep

--
Pradeep Fernando.
http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/