stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Error when deploying a partition
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 07:16:39 GMT
Managed to fix it with the following json:

{
      "id": "P1",
      "provider": "openstack",
      "property": [
          {
             "name": "region",
             "value": "RegionOne"
          },
          {
             "name": "partitionMin",
             "value": "1"
          }
      ],
     "partitionMin": "1",
     "partitionMax":"3"
}

But why have we made partitionMin and partitionMax properties
mandatory in partition deployment step? This doesn't comply with what
we have on the Wiki.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Sample+Partition+Definition