stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Failed to execute configuration script on cartridge instance
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 19:44:32 GMT
Hi,

Managed to resolve this issue. Wanted to make some notes for future
reference.

1. Remove ssl directory in puppet master and agent [1] :  sudo rm -rf
/var/lib/puppet/ssl
2. Restart the puppet master service after cleaning up all
certificates/requests
3. autosign.conf must *NOT* be executable [2]....this was the major
blocker, took 2 days to figure that out!

Hope this will help those who experience the same.

[1] - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/puppet-users/JIz9k06VYQk
[2] - http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/latest/reference/ssl_autosign.html