stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Praneesha Chandrasiri <pranee...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing Stratos Introduction page on the wiki
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 12:05:34 GMT
Hi all,

Appreciate your kind input in reviewing the following information in [1]
please, to make sure it is accurate and up to date.

*Furthermore it  features multi-tenancy, such that, when you subscribe to a
particular service (e.g., PHP), you get a PHP runtime instance on behalf of
your tenant. This sets up the Load Balancer to route requests via your
tenant’s URLs to your PHP web application. If you have your own domain
(e.g., hills.org <http://hills.org>), you can map this domain to the
instance of the Cartridge (e.g., map wordpress.hills.org
<http://wordpress.hills.org> to your PHP subscription).*

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Introducing+Apache+Stratos

--