stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Praneesha Chandrasiri <pranee...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Cannot subscribe to a cartridge
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 05:59:21 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for adding this.

I moved the description from the "Cartridge Definitions" table to the
"iaasProvider" parameter definition table according to the table structure
based on parameter levels. (Since "network interfaces" parameter comes
under "iaasProvider" parameters.)

Please correct me if I am mistaken.


On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 6:57 AM, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com>wrote:

> Thanks, Jeffrey!
>
> Regards,
> Mariangela
>
>
>
>
> *--*
> Mariangela Hills
> Senior Technical Writer
>
> *WSO2, Inc. *lean.enterprise.middleware.
> m: +94 773 500185
> w: http://wso2.com
>  <http://wso2.com/events/>
>
>
> On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 3:40 AM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <
> jeffrngu@cisco.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Nirmal, Mari,
>>
>>  I added some description and example for "networkInterfaces" under
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Sample+Cartridge+Definition.
>>   Please take a look and feel free to make corrections.
>>
>>  Thanks,
>> -Jeffrey
>>
>>   From: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
>> Reply-To: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org" <
>> dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>
>> Date: Friday, April 4, 2014 9:08 AM
>> To: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org" <dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>
>> Cc: Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com>, Udara Liyanage <
>> udara@wso2.com>
>>
>> Subject: Re: Cannot subscribe to a cartridge
>>
>>   Hi Jeffrey,
>>
>>  Mari has given you the necessary permissions, and I think it's best if
>> you can do the edits. Please go ahead and edit the wiki page.
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <
>> jeffrngu@cisco.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi Praneesha,
>>>
>>>  "{ "name": "networkInterfaces", "value": "my-network1,my-network2" }"
>>> is obsolete as per my previous email (copied and pasted below).   Also,
>>> Nirmal asked to document the new format but if you want to do that, you're
>>> more than welcome to :-)   The info is available on
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-507.   Let me know if you
>>> still want to document that.
>>>
>>>  Thanks,
>>> -Jeffrey
>>>
>>>  On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <
>>> jeffrngu@cisco.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>  Hi Akila,
>>>>
>>>>  Please see my comments on
>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-180.   The
>>>> "networkInterfaces" properties was moved out of the property config section.
>>>>
>>>>  -Jeffrey
>>>>
>>>
>>>   From: Praneesha Chandrasiri <praneesha@wso2.com>
>>> Reply-To: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org" <
>>> dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>
>>> Date: Friday, April 4, 2014 12:07 AM
>>> To: Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com>
>>> Cc: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org" <dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>,
>>> Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com>
>>> Subject: Re: Cannot subscribe to a cartridge
>>>
>>>   Hi Mari,
>>>
>>>  Sure. Will do.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Praneesha, can you please add this, as I am still working on the
>>>> in-depth descriptions.
>>>>
>>>>  Regards,
>>>> Mariangela
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *-- *
>>>>  Mariangela Hills
>>>>  Senior Technical Writer
>>>>
>>>> *WSO2, Inc. *lean.enterprise.middleware.
>>>> m: +94 773 500185
>>>> w: http://wso2.com
>>>>  <http://wso2.com/events/>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>   On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Mari,
>>>>>
>>>>>  Network interfaces definition is not there in the documentation.
>>>>> Could you please add it.
>>>>> This is a sample in the prvoded Jira
>>>>> { "name": "networkInterfaces", "value": "my-network1,my-network2" }
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:03 AM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Seems, we have missed the undeploy operation from UI.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> And if you want to delete a Cartridge, you can undeploy the
>>>>>>> Cartridge definition using the type.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Akila, if you redeploy the same Cartridge, it would get undeployed
>>>>>>>> and deployed.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <
>>>>>>>> ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  Thanks all!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  I've a silly question though...how do I delete already
created
>>>>>>>>> cartridge? Or modify the cartridge definition? Couldn't
find the location
>>>>>>>>> where all that is stored.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>>>>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks Jeffrey! Can you please document this network
interfaces
>>>>>>>>>> change in the wiki? You can get some help from Mari.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)
<
>>>>>>>>>> jeffrngu@cisco.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  Hi Akila,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  Please see my comments on
>>>>>>>>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-180.
  The
>>>>>>>>>>> "networkInterfaces" properties was moved out
of the property config section.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  -Jeffrey
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>   From: Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> Reply-To: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org"
<
>>>>>>>>>>> dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>>> Date: Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:14 PM
>>>>>>>>>>> To: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org" <
>>>>>>>>>>> dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>
>>>>>>>>>>> Subject: Cannot subscribe to a cartridge
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>   Hi,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  I get this error when I try to spawn a cartridge
instance.
>>>>>>>>>>> Please help.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  TID: [0] [SCC] [2014-04-04 10:30:09,398] ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> {jclouds.compute} -  createNodesInGroup(myphpphp),
completed: 0/1, errors:
>>>>>>>>>>> 1, rate: 112ms/op {jclouds.compute}
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: command:
POST
>>>>>>>>>>> http://192.168.100.51:8774/v2/31e8d254bc1d44fca6c36b261e8d82f1/serversHTTP/1.1
failed with response: HTTP/1.1 400 null; content: [{"badRequest":
>>>>>>>>>>> {"message": "Multiple possible networks found,
use a Network ID to be more
>>>>>>>>>>> specific.", "code": 400}}]
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture$Sync.getValue(AbstractFuture.java:299)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture$Sync.get(AbstractFuture.java:286)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.get(AbstractFuture.java:116)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.concurrent.FutureIterables$1.run(FutureIterables.java:125)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException:
command: POST
>>>>>>>>>>> http://192.168.100.51:8774/v2/31e8d254bc1d44fca6c36b261e8d82f1/serversHTTP/1.1
failed with response: HTTP/1.1 400 null; content: [{"badRequest":
>>>>>>>>>>> {"message": "Multiple possible networks found,
use a Network ID to be more
>>>>>>>>>>> specific.", "code": 400}}]
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.handlers.NovaErrorHandler.handleError(NovaErrorHandler.java:81)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.http.handlers.DelegatingErrorHandler.handleError(DelegatingErrorHandler.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.shouldContinue(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:180)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.http.internal.BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.invoke(BaseHttpCommandExecutorService.java:150)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.invoke(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:129)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:95)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.rest.internal.InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.apply(InvokeSyncToAsyncHttpMethod.java:56)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.reflect.FunctionalReflection$FunctionalInvocationHandler.handleInvocation(FunctionalReflection.java:117)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.google.common.reflect.AbstractInvocationHandler.invoke(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:79)
>>>>>>>>>>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy113.create(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.compute.NovaComputeServiceAdapter.createNodeWithGroupEncodedIntoName(NovaComputeServiceAdapter.java:137)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.compute.strategy.impl.AdaptingComputeServiceStrategies.createNodeWithGroupEncodedIntoName(AdaptingComputeServiceStrategies.java:194)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.compute.strategy.impl.CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet$AddNode.call(CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.java:81)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.compute.strategy.impl.CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet$AddNode.call(CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.java:65)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.getStackTrace(Thread.java:1588)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.compute.strategy.impl.CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.createNodeInGroupWithNameAndTemplate(CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.java:169)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.compute.strategy.ApplyNovaTemplateOptionsCreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.createNodeInGroupWithNameAndTemplate(ApplyNovaTemplateOptionsCreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.java:155)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.compute.strategy.impl.CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.execute(CreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.java:124)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.compute.strategy.ApplyNovaTemplateOptionsCreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.execute(ApplyNovaTemplateOptionsCreateNodesWithGroupEncodedIntoNameThenAddToSet.java:148)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.jclouds.compute.internal.BaseComputeService.createNodesInGroup(BaseComputeService.java:215)
>>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.google.inject.internal.DelegatingInvocationHandler.invoke(DelegatingInvocationHandler.java:37)
>>>>>>>>>>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy91.createNodesInGroup(Unknown
Source)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl.startInstance(CloudControllerServiceImpl.java:356)
>>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.java:212)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(RPCMessageReceiver.java:117)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:40)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:110)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:180)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:172)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:146)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.transports.CarbonServlet.doPost(CarbonServlet.java:231)
>>>>>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
>>>>>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:128)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:68)
>>>>>>>>>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.servlet.DelegationServlet.service(DelegationServlet.java:68)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.filter.CharacterSetFilter.doFilter(CharacterSetFilter.java:61)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
>>>>>>>>>>> ... 3 more
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  Apparently it tried to communicate to
>>>>>>>>>>> http://192.168.100.51:8774/v2  but my openstack
endpoint URL is
>>>>>>>>>>> http://192.168.100.51:5000/v2.0  I've configured
this
>>>>>>>>>>> cloud-controller.xml but it doesn't seem to work.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>  --
>>>>>>>>>>> Akila Ravihansa Perera
>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>> http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>  --
>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>  Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  --
>>>>>>>>> Akila Ravihansa Perera
>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>>> http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>   --
>>>>>
>>>>> Udara Liyanage
>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>> WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
>>>>> lean. enterprise. middleware
>>>>>
>>>>>  web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
>>>>>  phone: +94 71 443 6897
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>  --
>>>  Thanks & Best Regards,
>>> *Praneesha Chandrasiri*
>>>  *Technical Writer*
>>> *WSO2 Inc. *
>>> *Mobile: +(94) 718156888 <%2B%2894%29%20718156888>*
>>> *E-mail: praneesha@wso2.com <praneesha@wso2.com>*
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Nirmal
>>
>> Nirmal Fernando.
>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>
>>  Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>
>
>


-- 
Thanks & Best Regards,
*Praneesha Chandrasiri*
*Technical Writer*
*WSO2 Inc. *
*Mobile: +(94) 718156888*
*E-mail: praneesha@wso2.com <praneesha@wso2.com>*

Mime
View raw message