stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Praneesha Chandrasiri <pranee...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: changes for cartridge creation wiki
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:57:41 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thank you very much on the valuable suggestions!

I revamped the pages under "Creating a Cartridge" and included them in
[1],[2] & [3].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+EC2
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+vCloud

Please kindly let me know if any further changes are required.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Praneesha Chandrasiri
<praneesha@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Mari/Chris,
>
> I will look into these.
>

> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM, chris snow <chsnow123@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Mariangela!
>>
>> I'd also like to give uses a bit more context around cartridges.  I had
>> put together this [1] - but I'm not sure if it's accurate.
>>
>> ---
>> [1] http://creately.com/diagram/httpabyf1/6WD8OEsNlcxpn7ay2DhDYzRBY%3D
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:02 AM, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Praneesha,
>>>
>>> Could you please look into Chris's TODO points that are marked in [1]
>>> and add the information to [2].
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack+or+EC2+-+edit
>>> [2]