stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Praneesha Chandrasiri <pranee...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: wiki "4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack" broken links
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:18:10 GMT
Hi Chris,

Currently the Stratos scripts support Linux based OS instances.

I added that fact to the first sentence under Step 1 in [1] as follows:
Follow the instructions below to spawn a Linux based configured instance on
OpenStack:

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack

--