stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki "4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack" broken links
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:18:22 GMT
Stratos takes a long time to setup for a new user and IMHO even with
the single JVM, Stratos setup is complex enough already that most new
users will just want a clear set of steps to follow that are known to
work.

The steps to support 32 bits may be worth adding to a FAQ page?

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69