stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker support for Stratos
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 06:41:08 GMT
Hi Damitha,

Thanks for trying!!

That error is a little strange.  It sounds like the Vagrantfile has
got corrupted.

Would you mind trying to clone my repo and trying on master:

git clone git@github.com:snowch/devcloud-script.git
cd devcloud-script
vagrant up && \
  vagrant ssh -c "./openstack.sh -f" && \
  vagrant reload && \
  vagrant ssh -c "./openstack.sh -f"

I've added some more steps to 'master', nearly completing your second wiki page.

Many thanks,

Chris

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69