stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stratos products management console URL's context is not console anymore?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:17:38 GMT
Ah, ok.  The stratos installation script still shows the old context path:

Apache Stratos configuration completed successfully
Starting up servers. This may take time. Look at
/home/vagrant/stratos-log/stratos-setup.log file for server startup
details
You can access Stratos after the server is started.
Management Console : https://stratos.com:9443/console

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69