stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cartridge reusability
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:17:22 GMT
Hi Udara,

At the moment, everyone who wants to run stratos has to also create
cartridges that point to their specific puppet master instance.

Wouldn't it be better if a cartridge could be created just once and
that cartridge image shared for other Stratos users?

E.g. just like you can download a generic Ubuntu EC cloud image [1]
which is ready to use on OpenStack, it may be convenient for users if
cartridge images could too be shared?

Many thanks,

Chris

---