stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Bandara <dine...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Are we using amqp port (5672) in ActiveMQ for stratos?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:58:09 GMT
Hi Nirmal,

I tried to use AMQP transport in stratos and it gave the following error
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [amqp]

This is due to AMQP in ActiveMQ is implemented in server only and not in
the client. Therefore we have to use some other client library such as Qpid
Proton [1] (Which is recommend by ActiveMQ) to communicate with ActiveMQ
using AMQP.

[1] http://qpid.apache.org/proton/