stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Bandara <dine...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: stratos installer scripts - puppet_hostname bug?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:14:54 GMT
Hi Chris,

AFAIK we are not mapping puppet_hostname in /etc/hosts from stratos
installer scripts since puppet_hostname and puppet_ip are only used by
repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties.
This mapping might be done using puppetinsatll [1] script as mentioned in
[2]. we can change it according to your suggestion.

[1] https://github.com/thilinapiy/puppetinstall/blob/master/puppetinstall
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Configuring+Puppet+Master

Thanks