stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Dinesh Bandara <dine...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Cartridge Creation Guide (was: "Creating a Cartridge" related scripts)
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 03:05:25 GMT
Hi Prashanth,

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:05 AM, Prashanth Jeevan Kumar <
prashanth.jeevan@maplelabs.com> wrote:

> Hi Udara,
>
>                 I have followed the guidelines as mentioned on a fresh VM
> Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS, which I had started via VM player. Prior to this I have
> followed the steps as mentioned in [1]
>

> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Configuring+Puppet+Master
>

> As per the earlier mail you might have seen the logs from each of these
> guidelines. When I attach the logs to the e-mail the dev alias rejects it
> with a spam error. If you need it again let me know and I can send it to
> your e-mail id.

Solution for the spam error is already disused in @dev Delivery Status
Notification for mails to dev alias. I won't be failed if you remove script
names form the text.

As per the error log yo sent, That error saying that you have already
installed puppet on your system. This can be happened when you are trying
to execute config script for the second time on the system. Please follows
the steps in [1] on instance which installed Debian/Ubuntu based Linux 12.04.1
LTS

Thanks & Regards

--
*Dinesh Bandara*