stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: CLI command line mode usage
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:07:48 GMT
Hi Chris,

I remember, this didn't work for me also.

AFAIU, this is broken from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-414

A fix for this jira has modified the initial design and has added some
argument checking. I re-opened this sometime back to fix it properly.

I didn't get time to look at the issue yet. :(

We should fix this in master branch soon.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

--
Isuru Perera