stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Preparing for Stratos 4.0.0 RC
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 05:58:30 GMT
Thanks Chris, will have a look.  Only draw back with qemu is, its very slow
compared to docker based environment inside a virtual box. Here what I
already complete

   1. Fully configured OpenStack + Docker Virtual box
   2. Full configured single JVM Stratos setup
   3. Configured gitblit (for application artifact store)
   4. Stratos LB configured inside virtual box (not as a docker cartridge)
   - to minimize RAM requirement
   5. Configured Puppet Master
   6. Generic Docker Cartridge which work with puppet
   7. Fully tested with tomcat application

The left to complete

   1. MySQL docker cartridge
   2. PHP docker cartridge

I was busy with couple of item, but will finish rest ASAP.

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana