stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Documentation on Stratos auto-scaling parameters
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 04:51:16 GMT
In [1] we have linked [2] to help the user get a better understanding of
the Auto-scaling fields. However, I do agree with you that we need to add a
Auto-scaling guide that describes the various calculations that take place
in Auto-scaling. Can someone please provide me content for the latter or
add the latter information to wiki.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Deploying+an+Auto-scaling+Policy+Definition
[2]