stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: cartridge reusability
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:30:27 GMT
Hi Chris,

First of all, my apologies if this answer is not what you are looking for.

You can provide the puppet master IP and hostname in the
repository/conf/cartridge-config.properties of Stratos distribution, using
the puppet.ip parameter. By doing this, different users can point to
different puppet master instances, while using the same cartridge image.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*