stratos-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.0.0 Incubating RC1
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 09:57:01 GMT
Hi Imesh,
I don't see a /tmp/puppet_log is created. But there is /tmp/puppet-init.log
which contain only the following lines
------------
public-ipv4 file is available. Read value
value is **[192.168.92.9]**
public ip is assigned. value is [192.168.92.9]. Remove file
Public ip have assigned. Continue..
----------------------

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

>> When I log into the cartidge instance and manually start Tomcat it work
>> fine.
>>

>> I tried this several times and each time result is same.
>>

>   Is it possible for us to check the puppet log (/tmp/puppet_log)?
>

>> Regarding my puppet installation, I copied all files from
>> puppet3/manifests and puppet3/modules from RC1 source to my old puppet
>> setup configured and restarted puppet master.
>>

>> Yes that's correct.

Damitha Kumarage
http://people.apache.org/