stratos-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docker support for Stratos
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:17:25 GMT
Hi Chris,
I still get the same error after cloning your repo. I just execute
vagrant up && vagrant ssh -c "./openstack.sh -f" && vagrant reload &&
vagrant ssh -c "./openstack.sh -f"
from inside devcloud-script folder.
Could this be a version problem? I am on Ubuntu precise and installed
vagrant from apt

Damitha

Damitha Kumarage
http://people.apache.org/