stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Provisioning Docker containers directly from Stratos
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 07:14:55 GMT
Hi Tuna,

You can get started with this jclouds-docker project:
https://github.com/andreaturli/jclouds-labs/tree/feature/docker/docker
If you need some improvements to the jclouds project, I could help you
since I've developed a similar simpler docker API before discovering this
by myself
https://github.com/nirmal070125/jclouds-nirmal/tree/master/apis/docker

--
Best Regards,