stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <jeffr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Grouping of services (cartridges)
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:23:01 GMT

Thank you Sajith.  It seems we could leverage this grouping property as a short term solution
to manage cartridges while we're waiting for a longer term solution.

-Jeffrey

From: Sajith Kariyawasam <sajith@wso2.com<mailto:sajith@wso2.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:20 AM
To: jeffrngu <jeffrngu@cisco.com<mailto:jeffrngu@cisco.com>>
Cc: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>" <dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>>,
"Martin Eppel (meppel)" <meppel@cisco.com<mailto:meppel@cisco.com>>
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Grouping of services (cartridges)

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:38 AM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <jeffrngu@cisco.com<mailto:jeffrngu@cisco.com>>
wrote:
Hi Martin,

I just saw this commit e20b3ea41b9f692f16567cce4e8cc7dc241e5ce6 (Adding internal repo based
cartridge subscription. Adding service group property to Cartridge definition) today.   Looks
like Sajith just added an enhancement to allow grouping of services.

Sajith,

Can you comment on the use of the new service group property?

Hi Jeffrey,

I added that property to allow simple grouping of cartridges. Cartridges having the same group
name will be displayed in a group in UI so that subscriptions can be done to that group.

Thanks,
Sajith

Thanks,
-Jeffrey