stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <jeffr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Some network related improvements for Stratos
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:13:43 GMT
Hi Nirmal,

Can you and team review the patch and merge it if you don't see any issue?   I've tested it
on OpenStack and confirmed the new openstack-nova module works fine.

Thanks,
-Jeffrey

From: Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com<mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, March 17, 2014 9:07 AM
To: "dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>" <dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@stratos.incubator.apache.org>>
Cc: Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org<mailto:imesh@apache.org>>, Lakmal Warusawithana
<lakmal@wso2.com<mailto:lakmal@wso2.com>>, "Vanson Lim (vlim)" <vlim@cisco.com<mailto:vlim@cisco.com>>,
"Subbu Sundararajan (subbus)" <subbus@cisco.com<mailto:subbus@cisco.com>>, Reka
Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com<mailto:reka@wso2.com>>
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Some network related improvements for Stratos

Just noticed that you have attached it :-) Thanks.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com<mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Jeffrey,

If you have a patch to forking openstack-nova module, do you mind attaching it? I also need
to do some fixes in the same module.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com<mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Cool!

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:53 AM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <jeffrngu@cisco.com<mailto:jeffrngu@cisco.com>>
wrote:

Thanks Nirmal for the link to the changes for forked nova module.   I've created STRATOS-520
for the forking of openstack-nova module.   I'm currently testing the forked module.    Will
submit PR once it's ready.

Regards,
-Jeffrey