stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Stratos for Graduation?
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:24:28 GMT
On 23 March 2014 17:10, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com> wrote:

> All together we have done 9 votes, 6 for wso2 and 3 for non-wso2. (I know
> some are still not announced but all vote are finalized, hence the current
> status)

Those numbers look much better.

(Though I still don't think we should be talking about un-announced
elections. These people may not accept yet, or the IPMC/board might
reject the appointments, and that could be embarrassing for them. We
have to be very circumspect about this sort of thing!)

I still suspect we ought to wait a little while longer to see how this
plays out.

What activities have we been engaging in to recruit new members? Can
we be doing better?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater