stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Stratos for Graduation?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:59:03 GMT
That's excellent news!

But my question remains: I hear you when you say that there has been
many non-WSO2 people actively participating, where are the committer
nominations to reflect this?

It's great that Stratos is stimulating activity (I mean it:
fantastic!) but that activity needs to be recognised and rewarded.
This is one of the primary functions of the PMC.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater