stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Stratos for Graduation?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:52:39 GMT
Since my last email four months ago expressing concern about committer
diversity, we've added three new committers:

- Chris Snow
- Melan Nimesh
- Jason Daly

Are any of these three people employed by WSO2?

There are two active vote threads outstanding, one of them for a WSO2 employee.

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater