stratos-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Stratos for Graduation?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:13:17 GMT
Waking up this old thread again....Hi Stratos people,

How you doing for graduation these days?

Has anything happened with the naming ownership, trademarks etc?

There was some discussion about diversity previously, here's an interesting
old post from Roy to think about - "There is no diversity requirement at
the ASF..."  - http://markmail.org/message/w56cmyri4osgcgud

   ...ant