stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <p...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Speed up running setup in Apache Stratos
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 03:07:36 GMT
Tuna

This is something that is being looked at right now. Please see the thread
on running in a single VM. Some discussion has taken place on whether the
AMQP broker is too heavyweight.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2

UK: +44 207 096 0336
US: +1 646 595 7614

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
twitter.com/pzfreo
paul@wso2.com

wso2.com Lean Enterprise Middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.