stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack support
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:39:08 GMT
Jason,

Great stuff.  I'm thinking of scripting the Stratos runtime setup
inside vagrant so that it is very easy for others to try Stratos with
Cloudstack (e.g. just by running 'vagrant up').  Any help on this will
be appreciated (e.g. figuring out how to manually install stratos 4
against cloudstack, development of scripts to automate the setup,
testing the scripts, etc).

Devs,

Are there any installation docs we can follow for Stratos 4?  It seems
that the Stratos wiki only has docs for Stratos 3.

Many thanks,

Chris

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69