stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Stratos for Graduation?
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:43:23 GMT
.. it's probably worth mentioning that there is also quite a lot of effort
in the team to optimise the Stratos runtime environment so that it will run
on lower spec hardware thus making it easier to use by a broader range of
developers.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM, chris snow <chsnow123@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lakmal,
>
> Yes, I am working on the developers getting started guide.
>
> My current focus is on automating the setup of up a runtime Stratos
> environment for developers to try Stratos.
>
> As part of my automation scripts, the developer can with one command turn
> the runtime environment into a Stratos development environment consisting
> of ubuntu lxde desktop and eclipse with Stratos source imported.
>
> The goal of this setup is to make it as easy as possible for new
> developers to get started with Stratos.  When the environment scripts are
> ready, I will finish the Developer Getting Started Guide.
>
> The getting started guide is here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GiEsqVbqhp0rBqf6LhpNqB57TVxIApNg9o1Sk0zI9Oo
> The setup scripts (runtime and development environments) are here:
> https://github.com/snowch/devcloud-script
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Chris
>

> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Cool. Thanks for the info.

>>> Has anything like this happened?
>>>

>> AFAIK, Chris started Getting Started guide, but not sure of the flag
>> JIRAs.

We

Marru.mpierceMarlon Pierce.chipchildersChip Childers.mnourMohammad Nour.nslaterNoah Slater.antelderAnt
Elder

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69