stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack support
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:00:15 GMT
Hi Jason,

Just thought I'd write a quick status update, as I will probably need
to spend some time to investigate the cartridge design rationale
before I can move on to the next step.

1) a vagrant box for cloudstack that setups up debian wheezy with a
xen kernel and then builds and provisions a cloudstack environment.
2) a vagrant box for stratos that checks out and builds stratos and
sets up puppet.  Next steps is to automate the cartridge instructions.

If you want to have a poke around with the vagrant environments that I
have created, there are some instructions at:
https://github.com/snowch/devcloud-script

To get started, you need to install virtualbox and vagrant, and then
follow the instructions on the above link.

Many thanks,

Chris

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69