stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Stratos for Graduation?
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 04:59:32 GMT
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Show some evidence for what?

You said: "My concern is that the PMC might be having some issues
recognising non-WSO2 merit".
It would be better if you can give some examples of why you think that the
Stratos PMC might be having some issues recognizing non-WSO2 merit, because
I personally don't think that statement is correct, and I am sure most
others including non-WSO2 PMC members would agree with me.

--
*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,

*email: **azeez@wso2.com* <azeez@wso2.com>