stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Some network related improvements for Stratos
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:21:53 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

I couldn't apply your patch , since it failed as following:

error: patch failed:
components/org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/rest/endpoint/bean/util/converter/PojoConverter.java:18
error:
components/org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/rest/endpoint/bean/util/converter/PojoConverter.java:
patch does not apply

Could you take the pull and then create the patch in order for me to apply
it?

Thanks,
Reka

>>> Sundararajan (subbus)" <subbus@cisco.com>, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <