stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Cloud Controller to assign public IP when subnetVPC) is defined?
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:20:23 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

You can use <property name="autoAssignIp" value="false"/> in the
IaaSProvider section of cloud-controller.xml. Even in the case of
non-existent of this property in your cloud-controller.xml, CC will assign
a public ip for your cartridge. If you have this property in your
cloud-controller.xml,
then all your cartridges will inherit this property and get a public ip.

In case, if you need specific cartridges to use public ip and other
cartridges to use private ip only, then don't mention this property in
your cloud-controller.xml
instead define this property in the cartridge itself in the IaaSProvider
section:

{
     "name": "autoAssignIp",
      "value": "false"
}

Thanks,
Reka

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need $subject.
>
> I was able to use subnetId property in IaaS provider for setting VPN. Is
> it possible to define that the instances need public ip? We need public ip
> for Git repository connection.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> --