stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack support
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:20:03 GMT
Hi Chris,

Were you able work on Apache CloudStack support for Stratos?

Just asking as I'm interested to see Stratos running on CloudStack. :)

Also I see that Docker is supported on CloudStack [1]. The author of the
blog post is also in this mailing list.

So, we might be able to get his support also! :)

[1] http://ngtuna.blogspot.com/2013/12/docker-in-cloudstack.html