stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: "Creating a Cartridge" related scripts
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:59:11 GMT
Hi Prashanth,

Currently we are using the automation approach (with Puppet) for Stratos
4.0 cartridges. One reason is that we do not have to manually configure
Cartridges, which is a time consuming task. However we can use the same
approach as we used in Stratos 3.0 for creating cartridges.

Please note that we have to put Cartridge Agent inside the Cartridge now.
We will update the docs soon to explain these things.

As you mentioned, currently the docs explain to configure Cartridge using
puppet and create an image out of it.

We will work on to improve the docs.

Thanks!