stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: partition information
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:31:47 GMT
Hi Chris,

By defining multiple partitions you can ask Stratos to spawn instances in
multiple areas(region, zone or rack as Lahiru mentioned). This is needed if
you need high availability. For instance if you spawn instances in multiple
availability zones in EC2, your system is still functional even if one
availability zone is down.

Note that you can define multiple partition groups each having multiple
partitions under it.

Touched, not typed. Erroneous words are a feature, not a typo.