stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: partition information
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:03:47 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for asking such valuable questions. Your questions together with the
answers given are really helpful to enrich the Apache Stratos wiki content.

Based on Lahiru's and Udara's replies to your questions I wrote up a small
description for Partitions [1]. Please note that page [1] is still work in
progress, so I have hidden it in the navigation bar and also that I have
only completed the section with regard to partitions.

@all - Please let me know whether more information can be added to the
write-up on partitions [1], so that it can be enriched.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Overview+on+Stratos+Configurations#id-4.0.0OverviewonStratosConfigurations-Partitions

Regards,
Mariangela