stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Grouping of services (cartridges)
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:20:07 GMT
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 1:38 AM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <
jeffrngu@cisco.com> wrote:

>  Hi Martin,
>
>  I just saw this commit *e20b3ea41b9f692f16567cce4e8cc7dc241e5ce6* (Adding
> internal repo based cartridge subscription. Adding service group property
> to Cartridge definition) today.   Looks like Sajith just added an
> enhancement to allow grouping of services.
>
>  Sajith,
>
>  Can you comment on the use of the new service group property?

Hi Jeffrey,

I added that property to allow simple grouping of cartridges. Cartridges
having the same group name will be displayed in a group in UI so that
subscriptions can be done to that group.

Thanks,
Sajith

*Sajith Kariyawasam*
*Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.*