stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Stratos multi-profile product is ready
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:23:29 GMT
Hi All,

As you know, last few days I was working on the Stratos multi-profile
product and now it is ready to be used/tested. I've done some basic testing
and things working fine.

With this product in hand, you need to build only 'stratos' product from
the list of products (I'll be removing other products from the products'
parent pom, when the things with single product verified by you guys.).

To explain what this means to Stratos; now you have the flexibility to run
all Stratos core components in a single JVM or if you prefer, you can use
the same product and start only one component (sm -Stratos Manager, cc-
Cloud Controller, as -Autoscaler) in a JVM.

Please refer to the "*Single JVM installation guide*" dev@ thread, for a
documentation on how to setup the multi-profile environment.

Let's discuss the issues you may encounter.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.