stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running stratos in one JVM
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:54:42 GMT
Good news! Now the single JVM runs fine with ActiveMQ and I have tested up
to subscription.

Next steps would be to test a full cycle (subscription -> activation ->
access) with a puppet master.

I suggest we use this only in developer environments at least in 4.0. Wdyt?


On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:

> Update: fixed few other issues including one class loading issue.
>
> SingleJVM now can communicate with ActiveMQ.
>
> Now copying relevant configs to the product and doing a test round.
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> With Sameera's help, we managed to fix it. Cloud-controller has a
>> customized launch.ini file and that has this missing package. So, we gonna
>> have a customized launch.ini file in the single JVM case too.
>>
>> Thanks Sameera.
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sameera,
>>>
>>> Actually I sent that info earlier, let me paste again.
>>>
>>>
>>> osgi> diag 79
>>> reference:file:../plugins/jclouds-core_1.7.1.jar [79]
>>>   Direct constraints which are unresolved:
>>>     Missing imported package javax.lang.model.type_0.0.0.
>>> osgi>
>>>
>>> osgi> p javax.lang.model.type
>>> No exported packages
>>> osgi>
>>>
>>> In Cloud controller product:
>>>
>>> osgi> p javax.lang.model.type
>>> javax.lang.model.type; version="0.0.0"<org.eclipse.
>>> osgi_3.8.1.v20120830-144521 [0]>
>>>   jclouds-core_1.7.1 [65] imports
>>>   org.eclipse.core.expressions_3.4.401.v20120627-124442 [96] imports
>>>   org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.8.0.v20120521-2346 [98] imports
>>>   org.eclipse.equinox.p2.garbagecollector_1.0.200.v20110510 [124] imports
>>>   org.wso2.carbon.p2.touchpoint_4.2.0 [204] imports
>>>
>>>
>>> org.eclipse.osgi_3.8.1* is activated in both the servers, but this
>>> package is not exported in the single jvm case.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <
>>> sameera.madushan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Nirmal,
>>>>
>>>> Can you check who is exporting the javax.lang.model.type package in a
>>>> working package? Check whether this package is exported from the JDK
>>>> via the equinox system bundle?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Sameera.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Sameera,
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks for the reply.
>>>>>
>>>>> Here's the full stack-trace:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>> org/jclouds/rest/ResourceNotFoundException
>>>>>     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.DefaultSchemaGenerator.<init>(DefaultSchemaGenerator.java:140)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.fillAxisService(Utils.java:453)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:397)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(ServiceGroupBuilder.java:101)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.utils.deployment.Axis2ServiceRegistry.addServices(Axis2ServiceRegistry.java:217)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.utils.deployment.Axis2ServiceRegistry.register(Axis2ServiceRegistry.java:102)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.utils.deployment.Axis2ServiceRegistry.register(Axis2ServiceRegistry.java:89)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager.initializeCarbon(CarbonServerManager.java:473)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager.start(CarbonServerManager.java:219)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.internal.CarbonCoreServiceComponent.activate(CarbonCoreServiceComponent.java:77)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.activate(ServiceComponent.java:260)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.activate(ServiceComponentProp.java:146)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build(ServiceComponentProp.java:347)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent(InstanceProcess.java:620)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents(InstanceProcess.java:197)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible(Resolver.java:343)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged(SCRManager.java:222)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:107)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:861)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:214)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.Activator.registerHttpService(Activator.java:81)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.Activator.addProxyServlet(Activator.java:60)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.init(ProxyServlet.java:40)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.servlet.DelegationServlet.init(DelegationServlet.java:38)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1267)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1186)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1081)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5027)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5314)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>>>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>> org.jclouds.rest.ResourceNotFoundException
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
>>>>>     at
>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
>>>>>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> osgi> ss jcloud
>>>>> "Framework is launched."
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> id    State       Bundle
>>>>> 77    INSTALLED   jclouds-bouncycastle_1.7.1
>>>>> 78    INSTALLED   jclouds-compute_1.7.1
>>>>> 79    INSTALLED   jclouds-core_1.7.1
>>>>> 80    INSTALLED   jclouds-enterprise_1.7.1
>>>>> 81    INSTALLED   jclouds-joda_1.7.1
>>>>> 82    INSTALLED   jclouds-netty_1.7.1
>>>>> 83    INSTALLED   jclouds-scriptbuilder_1.7.1
>>>>> 84    INSTALLED   jclouds-slf4j_1.7.1
>>>>> 85    INSTALLED   jclouds-sshj_1.7.1
>>>>> osgi>
>>>>> osgi>
>>>>> osgi> diag 79
>>>>> reference:file:../plugins/jclouds-core_1.7.1.jar [79]
>>>>>   Direct constraints which are unresolved:
>>>>>     Missing imported package javax.lang.model.type_0.0.0.
>>>>> osgi>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <
>>>>> sameera.madushan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Nirmal,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Can you post the full stacktrace?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>  Sameera.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> osgi> diag 79
>>>>>>> reference:file:../plugins/jclouds-core_1.7.1.jar [79]
>>>>>>>   Direct constraints which are unresolved:
>>>>>>>     Missing imported package javax.lang.model.type_0.0.0.
>>>>>>> osgi>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> osgi> p javax.lang.model.type
>>>>>>> No exported packages
>>>>>>> osgi>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> In Cloud controller product:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> osgi> p javax.lang.model.type
>>>>>>> javax.lang.model.type;
>>>>>>> version="0.0.0"<org.eclipse.osgi_3.8.1.v20120830-144521 [0]>
>>>>>>>   jclouds-core_1.7.1 [65] imports
>>>>>>>   org.eclipse.core.expressions_3.4.401.v20120627-124442 [96] imports
>>>>>>>   org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.8.0.v20120521-2346 [98] imports
>>>>>>>   org.eclipse.equinox.p2.garbagecollector_1.0.200.v20110510 [124]
>>>>>>> imports
>>>>>>>   org.wso2.carbon.p2.touchpoint_4.2.0 [204] imports
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi_3.8.1* is activated in both the servers, but this
>>>>>>> package is not exported in the single jvm case.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> The jclouds CNF is a class loading issue, not a simple missing
>>>>>>>> dependency issue. I'm looking into it now.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:06 PM, chris snow <chsnow123@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Sounds good, though at some point in the future should we  remove
>>>>>>>>> the dependency on using jndi? It seems a bit ironic that we are using a
>>>>>>>>> cross platform protocol AMPQ, but are connecting to it with a Java specific
>>>>>>>>> mechanism.
>>>>>>>>>  On 19 Mar 2014 07:27, "Nirmal Fernando" <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Seems like RabbitMQ doesn't have JNDI support yet. So, for the
>>>>>>>>>> time being without much research, I'm going to use ActiveMQ.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:32 AM, chris snow <chsnow123@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Awesome - thanks Nirmal!
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:01 AM, Nirmal Fernando <
>>>>>>>>>>> nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> > I'll continue on this.
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> > On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 1:15 PM, chris snow <
>>>>>>>>>>> chsnow123@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> Can this patch be reviewed and committed?  I'm worried that
>>>>>>>>>>> unless it
>>>>>>>>>>> >> gets applied soon it will become out of date and difficult to
>>>>>>>>>>> commit
>>>>>>>>>>> >> later on.
>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 2:29 PM, Pradeep Fernando <
>>>>>>>>>>> pradeepfn@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > apply the patch and add the jclouds dependency to reolve
>>>>>>>>>>> the jclouds
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > CNF.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > After that, build the product named stratos. It contains
>>>>>>>>>>> all the
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > components
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > except MB.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > we can start a test round with an external MB
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > hope this helps.. :)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Sameera Jayasoma
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > <sameera.madushan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> Hi Pradeep,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> This patch contains so many code changes. Can you please
>>>>>>>>>>> provide an
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> update
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> on where we are on this? What are the remaining items?
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> Sameera.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Pradeep Fernando
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> <pradeepfn@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> Please someone takeover from here. Unfortunately i have
>>>>>>>>>>> to attend some
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> other work.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> I have created a JIRA and updated it. Patch attached.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-523
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> thanks.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> --Pradeep
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 6:33 PM, Pradeep Fernando
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> <pradeepfn@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Hi Guys,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Now the server starts fine with as + cc + sm + cep
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> I managed to workaround the classloading issue, by
>>>>>>>>>>> renaming stub
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> packages. Right now im encountering a CNF due to jcloud
>>>>>>>>>>> class
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> unavailability. Its a pretty straightforward fix.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:20,715] ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.carbon.utils.deployment.Axis2ServiceRegistry}
>>>>>>>>>>> -  Error
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> while
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> adding services from bundle :
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller-4.0.0.SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> org/jclouds/rest/ResourceNotFoundException
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.description.java2wsdl.DefaultSchemaGenerator.<init>(DefaultSchemaGenerator.java:140)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.util.Utils.fillAxisService(Utils.java:453)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:397)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(ServiceGroupBuilder.java:101)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.utils.deployment.Axis2ServiceRegistry.addServices(Axis2ServiceRegistry.java:217)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.utils.deployment.Axis2ServiceRegistry.register(Axis2ServiceRegistry.java:102)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.utils.deployment.Axis2ServiceRegistry.register(Axis2ServiceRegistry.java:89)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager.initializeCarbon(CarbonServerManager.java:473)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager.start(CarbonServerManager.java:219)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.internal.CarbonCoreServiceComponent.activate(CarbonCoreServiceComponent.java:77)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.activate(ServiceComponent.java:260)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.activate(ServiceComponentProp.java:146)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build(ServiceComponentProp.java:347)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent(InstanceProcess.java:620)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents(InstanceProcess.java:197)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible(Resolver.java:343)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged(SCRManager.java:222)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:107)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:861)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:214)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.Activator.registerHttpService(Activator.java:81)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.Activator.addProxyServlet(Activator.java:60)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.init(ProxyServlet.java:40)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.servlet.DelegationServlet.init(DelegationServlet.java:38)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1267)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1186)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1081)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5027)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5314)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> org.jclouds.rest.ResourceNotFoundException
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>     ... 49 more
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:20,726]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.deployment.DeploymentInterceptor}
>>>>>>>>>>> -  Deploying
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Axis2
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> service: InstanceCleanupNotificationService
>>>>>>>>>>> {super-tenant}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,465]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager} -
>>>>>>>>>>>  Repository       :
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> /home/pradeep/checkout/stratos-profile/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/deployment/server/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,748]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.internal.permission.update.PermissionUpdater} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Permission cache updated for tenant -1234
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,904]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.receiver.thrift.internal.ThriftDataReceiver} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Thrift Server started at 10.100.1.80
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,923]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.receiver.thrift.internal.ThriftDataReceiver} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Thrift SSL port : 7711
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,925]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.receiver.thrift.internal.ThriftDataReceiver} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Thrift port : 7611
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,958]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.input.adaptor.wsevent.local.internal.ds.WSEventLocalEventAdaptorServiceDS}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Successfully deployed the input WSEventLocal adaptor
>>>>>>>>>>> service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,962]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.output.adaptor.wsevent.local.internal.ds.WSEventLocalEventAdaptorServiceDS}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Successfully deployed the output WSEventLocal adaptor
>>>>>>>>>>> service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,976]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.input.adaptor.email.internal.ds.EmailEventAdaptorServiceDS}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Successfully deployed the input email event service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,983]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.input.adaptor.wsevent.internal.ds.WSEventAdaptorServiceDS}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Successfully deployed the input WSEvent adaptor
>>>>>>>>>>> service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:21,993]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.output.adaptor.email.internal.ds.EmailEventAdaptorServiceDS}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Successfully deployed the output Email event adaptor
>>>>>>>>>>> service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,002]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.output.adaptor.sms.internal.ds.SMSEventAdaptorServiceDS}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Successfully deployed the output SMS event adaptor
>>>>>>>>>>> service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,011]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.event.output.adaptor.wsevent.internal.ds.WSEventAdaptorServiceDS}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Successfully deployed the output WSEvent adaptor
>>>>>>>>>>> service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,026]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.stratos.identity.saml2.sso.mgt.SSOServiceProviderUpdateManager} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> A SSO Service Provider is registered for : console
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,060] ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.stratos.identity.saml2.sso.mgt.ui.Util} -  The
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> configuration
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> element 'TenantRegistrationPage' not found in
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> '/home/pradeep/checkout/stratos-profile/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/conf/sso-idp-config.xml'
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,133]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.transports.http.HttpsTransportListener} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> HTTPS port
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> : 9443
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,133]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.transports.http.HttpTransportListener} -  HTTP
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> port
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> : 9763
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,138]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool} -  Using a
>>>>>>>>>>> shared
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> selector for
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> servlet write/read
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,154]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool} -  Using a
>>>>>>>>>>> shared
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> selector for
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> servlet write/read
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,193]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.service.impl.TaskServiceImpl} -  Task
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> service
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> starting in STANDALONE mode...
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,202]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.utils.CartridgeConfigFileReader} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Setting
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> config properties into System properties
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,225]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.internal.ADCManagementServerComponent} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Topology receiver thread started
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,226]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.topology.receiver.StratosManagerTopologyReceiver}
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> -  Stratos Manager topology receiver thread started
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,231]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.internal.ADCManagementServerComponent} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> ADC
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> management server component is activated
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,255]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.JMXServerManager} -  JMX
>>>>>>>>>>> Service URL  :
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> service:jmx:rmi://localhost:11111/jndi/rmi://localhost:9999/jmxrmi
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,275]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.AbstractQuartzTaskManager} -  Task
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> scheduled:
>>>>>>>>>>> [-1234][TENANT_SYNC_TASK_TYPE][TENANT_SYNC_TASK]
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,275]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.internal.StartupFinalizerServiceComponent} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Server
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> :  Apache Stratos Controller-4.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,275]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.internal.StartupFinalizerServiceComponent} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> WSO2
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Carbon started in 55 sec
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,430]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.carbon.ui.internal.CarbonUIServiceComponent} -
>>>>>>>>>>>  Mgt Console
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> URL  :
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> https://10.100.1.80:9443/carbon/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,521]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.andes.client.security.DynamicSaslRegistrar} -
>>>>>>>>>>>  Additional
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> SASL
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> providers successfully registered.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,522]  INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.andes.client.security.CallbackHandlerRegistry}
>>>>>>>>>>> -  Callback
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> handlers available for SASL mechanisms: CRAM-MD5
>>>>>>>>>>> CRAM-MD5-HASHED
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> AMQPLAIN
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> PLAIN
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> [2014-03-17 18:29:22,535]  WARN
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> {org.wso2.andes.common.QpidProperties} -
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Unable to find resource qpidversion.properties from
>>>>>>>>>>> classloader
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Shaheed Haque <
>>>>>>>>>>> shahhaqu@cisco.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Hi Pradeep,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> I *think* I am interested in this topic and am new to
>>>>>>>>>>> this domain,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> but
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> from the archives, I'm not 100% of the original goals
>>>>>>>>>>> of this work.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Also, if the idea is to ship in 4.0.0, how can we take
>>>>>>>>>>> advantage of
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> your work: do we still use the same CLIs to start the
>>>>>>>>>>> processes or
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> what? I
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> see some mention of profiles and pre-built VMs, but am
>>>>>>>>>>> unclear how
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> they
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> relate to this.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Can you clarify please? Is there a JIRA/spec for this
>>>>>>>>>>> feature I can
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> read?
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Thanks, Shaheed
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On Monday 17 March 2014 06:17:01 Sanjiva Weerawarana
>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Interesting ... it would be cool to combine these with
>>>>>>>>>>> something
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> like
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> rPath to build a minimal Linux image with just the
>>>>>>>>>>> exact bits in it.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Looks
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> like rPath is gone - what's the way people build custom
>>>>>>>>>>> images now?
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Or is
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> that gone with just more memory and more disk being
>>>>>>>>>>> normal??
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:34 PM, chris snow <
>>>>>>>>>>> chsnow123@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Hi Sanjiva,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Vagrant works on top of an existing image (box). There
>>>>>>>>>>> are plenty of
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> boxes for vagrant. Ubuntu for example provides vagrant
>>>>>>>>>>> boxes [1],
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> although
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> the disk size is a little small to be useful.   Opscode
>>>>>>>>>>> also
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> provide some
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> pretty good boxes [2]. If these still don't meet your
>>>>>>>>>>> needs, you can
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> copy
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> the packer definitions from opscode and modify them to
>>>>>>>>>>> build your
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> own box
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> from scratch [3]. Packer is definitely worth a look too.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Many thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Chris
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> [1] http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/vagrant/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> [2] https://github.com/opscode/bento
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> [3] https://github.com/opscode/bento/tree/master/packer
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> [4] http://packer.io
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On 16 Mar 2014 15:27, "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <
>>>>>>>>>>> sanjiva@wso2.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Hey Chris - that's awesome .. totally +1 for having
>>>>>>>>>>> vagrant scripts
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> as
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> well!
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> I'm not familiar with vagrant - just checking it out.
>>>>>>>>>>> Does it build
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> a
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> VM image or does it set up the environment to run the
>>>>>>>>>>> image?
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Sanjiva.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 1:06 PM, chris snow <
>>>>>>>>>>> chsnow123@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Hi Sanjiva,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> For VM images, vagrant makes life very easy for users;
>>>>>>>>>>> setting up
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> disks, setting up network cards, setting up memory,
>>>>>>>>>>> configuring
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> guest proxy
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> settings, running provisioning scripts, etc.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> I am working on a vagrant setup of cloudstack +
>>>>>>>>>>> Stratos.  My project
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> is
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> here [1]. It isn't ready for general use yet, but I'm
>>>>>>>>>>> making good
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> progress.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Although my scripts are buggy, with a few commands I
>>>>>>>>>>> can checkout,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> build and
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> provision a cloudstack developer environment.  I am now
>>>>>>>>>>> working on
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> scripts to do the same for Stratos.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Initially, the memory requirements will be high on my
>>>>>>>>>>> environment,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> but
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> for me the first goal is automation, the next goal will
>>>>>>>>>>> be
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> efficiency.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Many thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Chris
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> [1] https://github.com/snowch/devcloud-script
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On 15 Mar 2014 06:24, "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <
>>>>>>>>>>> sanjiva@wso2.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> I think right now we need to focus on getting a single
>>>>>>>>>>> trivial
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> server
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> mechanism to be able to run Stratos without too much of
>>>>>>>>>>> stuff having
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> to be
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> set up. I'd love to see two developer distros:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> - a VM image that has everything in it and runs in
>>>>>>>>>>> under 4GB with
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> OpenStack + Docker. It doesn't matter whether this uses
>>>>>>>>>>> one Carbon
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> server to
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> run it all or whether we use RabbitMQ or other AMQP
>>>>>>>>>>> broker. (Carbon
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> stuff
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> HAS to run in one server - else its a bug in those
>>>>>>>>>>> products .. so
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> decision should not be based on ability to run in one
>>>>>>>>>>> JVM but rather
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> just
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> making it dirt simple to use.) This distro needs to be
>>>>>>>>>>> in 4.0.0 - I
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> think
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> we're nearly there for it.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> - next is a "no-IaaS-IaaS" based distro. That, we write
>>>>>>>>>>> a direct
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> plugin
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> to jClouds that spins up Docker images as processes and
>>>>>>>>>>> there's one
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> JVM that
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> works as the SM+CC+LB+AS+all. Thus the download becomes
>>>>>>>>>>> one JVM plus
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> a URL
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> to a Docker image registry from which the images are
>>>>>>>>>>> booted up and
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> run
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> (obviously a local registry will do better). We don't
>>>>>>>>>>> have this
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> no-IaaS-IaaS
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> yet so this can come maybe as 4.1.0 or whatever (its
>>>>>>>>>>> not that hard
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> to make
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> it work).
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> For production deployments obviously this one server
>>>>>>>>>>> stuff is
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> nonsense
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> .. so we need to have full decoupled distributed
>>>>>>>>>>> execution. For that
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> we
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> should ship puppet scripts to get them up and running
>>>>>>>>>>> plus maybe
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Boto
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> scripts for someone to get it all up on EC2 with one
>>>>>>>>>>> command. Again
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> its
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> totally fine to use whatever broker here and whatever
>>>>>>>>>>> other
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> pluggable
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> components people want to use (and we need to make sure
>>>>>>>>>>> all the
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> parts are
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> pluggable: load balancers, message broker, the CEP
>>>>>>>>>>> engine, etc.)).
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Makes sense?
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Sanjiva.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Pradeep Fernando
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> <pradeepfn@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Hi Chris,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Yes good point. Other day Azeez did the same suggestion.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> --Pradeep
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> sent from my phone
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On Mar 14, 2014 3:47 PM, "chris snow" <
>>>>>>>>>>> chsnow123@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Hi Pradeep - I don't know enough about how the profiles
>>>>>>>>>>> work to have
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> a
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> view on that :(
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> One thing I'm wondering though is how much memory will
>>>>>>>>>>> be saved if
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> we
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> use RabbitMQ (or another MQ) instead of MB?
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 10:10 AM, Pradeep Fernando
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> <pradeepfn@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > btw,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > Now im working on MB and CEP bits.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > IMHO, we should not create MB and CEP only profiles
>>>>>>>>>>> in stratos.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > However,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > adding MB/CEP features (the ones that we use) to
>>>>>>>>>>> default profile
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > (the
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > profile that has all) makes sense.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > WDYT?
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > Are we all on same page..
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > thanks
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 3:32 PM, chris snow <
>>>>>>>>>>> chsnow123@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> Hey Pradeep - this is exciting stuff!  Looking
>>>>>>>>>>> forward to your
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> findings!
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Pradeep Fernando
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> <pradeepfn@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> > Hi Guys,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> > I started on the $subject. This thread is to track
>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> > progress..
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> > thanks,
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> > --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> > Pradeep Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> > http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> Check out my professional profile and connect with
>>>>>>>>>>> me on
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> LinkedIn.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >> http://lnkd.in/cw5k69
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > Pradeep Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> > http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Check out my professional profile and connect with me
>>>>>>>>>>> on LinkedIn.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> http://lnkd.in/cw5k69
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> email: sanjiva@wso2.com; office: (+1 650 745 4499 | +94
>>>>>>>>>>> 11 214 5345)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> x5700; cell: +94 77 787 6880 | +1 408 466 5099; voip:
>>>>>>>>>>> +1 650 265
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> 8311
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/; twitter:
>>>>>>>>>>> @sanjiva
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> email: sanjiva@wso2.com; office: (+1 650 745 4499 | +94
>>>>>>>>>>> 11 214 5345)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> x5700; cell: +94 77 787 6880 | +1 408 466 5099; voip:
>>>>>>>>>>> +1 650 265
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> 8311
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/; twitter:
>>>>>>>>>>> @sanjiva
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> email: sanjiva@wso2.com; office: (+1 650 745 4499 | +94
>>>>>>>>>>> 11 214 5345)
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> x5700; cell: +94 77 787 6880 | +1 408 466 5099; voip:
>>>>>>>>>>> +1 650 265
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> 8311
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/; twitter:
>>>>>>>>>>> @sanjiva
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> Pradeep Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>> http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> Pradeep Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>> http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> Sameera Jayasoma
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> blog: http://sameera.adahas.org
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> twitter: https://twitter.com/sameerajayasoma
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >> flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sameera-jayasoma/
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > Pradeep Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> > http://pradeepfernando.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>> >> --
>>>>>>>>>>> >> Check out my professional profile and connect with me on
>>>>>>>>>>> LinkedIn.
>>>>>>>>>>> >> http://lnkd.in/cw5k69
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> > --
>>>>>>>>>>> > Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> > Nirmal
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> > Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>>> > PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>>> > Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>> > Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> Check out my professional profile and connect with me on
>>>>>>>>>>> LinkedIn.
>>>>>>>>>>> http://lnkd.in/cw5k69
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Sameera Jayasoma
>>>>>>
>>>>>> blog: http://sameera.adahas.org
>>>>>> twitter: https://twitter.com/sameerajayasoma
>>>>>> flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sameera-jayasoma/
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>> Nirmal
>>>>>
>>>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>>>
>>>>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sameera Jayasoma
>>>>
>>>> blog: http://sameera.adahas.org
>>>> twitter: https://twitter.com/sameerajayasoma
>>>> flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sameera-jayasoma/
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Nirmal
>>>
>>> Nirmal Fernando.
>>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>>
>>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Nirmal
>>
>> Nirmal Fernando.
>> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>
>> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Nirmal
>
> Nirmal Fernando.
> PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/
>



-- 
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
PPMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message