stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on puppetinstall script.
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:58:44 GMT
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So the files that are pointed from that doc link is in Apache repository.
> So it is forked. right?

Puppet agent related script is forked and customized accordingly and it's
in Stratos git repo. But puppet master script is not forked since Thilina's
one can be used without any modifications.

> I think that is not correct as we already discussed.

I don't understand. It's in Apache License. What is not correct?

> @Thilina,
>
> Can you contribute them to Apache Stratos and maintain them at Stratos
> repo? :)

That's not ethical to ask IMO. It's up to us to update the script, if it is
required.