stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setup and installation of Stratos on Openstack
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:33:04 GMT
Hi Prashanth,
On Mar 15, 2014 4:53 AM, "Prashanth Jeevan Kumar" <
prashanth.jeevan@maplelabs.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>                 I am a new member of stratos dev community and am
initially trying to setup and install stratos on my system had a few basic
questions.

Welcome to Stratos project.

> -          Is there a user community which might be better suited for my
questions?

Good question, but I cannot find any evidence of an existence of such.

> -          I would like to just setup stratos on openstack and run a
sample app and see how the scaling happens and if this is easily
configurable. My second task would be try to make a cartridge of a custom
app and check on how it scales. Which version and branch should I use 3.0
or 4.0 I see there is an architectural change in 4.0 however it is still
not released?

Please use 4.0. Yes, it is not yet released, but you can chekout the alpha
developer preview git tag.